How to remove your Picasa account
Strangely, you cannot delete your Picasa web account without removing your entire Google account, which includes Gmail, Youtube and others. To get rid of your Picasa account only, Google suggests the following (Taken from their FAQ, http://support.google.com/picasa/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=49106):
- Sign in to Picasa Web Albums at http://picasaweb.google.com using your Google Account username and password.
- Select the album you’d like to delete.
- From the Actions menu above your photos, select Delete album.
- Click OK to confirm that you want to delete the album.
- Repeat these steps for each album in your account that you wish to delete.
Helpful Trick: Removing online data
Helpful Trick: Remove third-party logins
If you signed up for Picasa using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you probably want to revoke all access from Picasa. Click here to find out how.