How to remove your Zoosk account
Make sure you are logged in to your zoosk.com account before attempting to remove it.
Now, go to https://www.zoosk.com/me/password-update and click “Deactivate your account”
Check the option “Permanently remove my account”
Confirm and you are gone!
For problems with the Zoosk Messenger or need other help, see https://zoosk.zendesk.com/home
Deletion of their Messenger goes the same way as any other software you wish to delete. Start > Configuration > Programs/Software/Delete a program, or the like.
Direct removal link: http://www.zoosk.com/cancel.php?from=account-deactivate
If you are a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your account from Zoosk, you need to cancel your subscription first. Learn how to cancel your Zoosk subscription.
Currently, you can only deactivate your account yourself from a computer, not from an app or web browser on your mobile phone or tablet. Learn how to deactivate your account if you don’t have access to a computer.
If you are not a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your Zoosk account, please follow the directions below.
Deactivating your account from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Account Status select Edit.
- Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.
Helpful Trick: Removing online data
Helpful Trick: Remove third-party logins
If you signed up for Zoosk using a third-party login such as Facebook or Twitter, you probably want to revoke all access from Zoosk. Click here to find out how.